96 Bridgestone e6 Bucket *Free Shipping

(4.65)
264 reviews
$119.91$183.92You save $64.00 (34.8% off)
Golf Ball:
Lid:
Bucket:
Fast, free shipping on orders over $79 after discounts
Use code SAVE15 at checkout for an extra 15% off
To Get FAST FREE SHIPPING, Proceed to "Checkout" > "Shipping Method" Section. The Bridgestone e6 is the softest multilayer golf ball on the market, that is designed to improve your accuracy, hit straighter shots, and your overall game. The newly engineered Web Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance. The new e6 features a soft gradational core, anti-side spin inner layer, softer Surlyn covered for that improved feel, and a 326 Seamless dimple design with New WEB Dimple Technology.

Details

The Bridgestone e6 is the softest multilayer golf ball on the market, that is designed to improve your accuracy, hit straighter shots, and your overall game. The newly engineered Web Dimple enhances surface coverage for improved ball flight for more distance. The new e6 features a soft gradational core, anti-side spin inner layer, softer Surlyn covered for that improved feel, and a 326 Seamless dimple design with New WEB Dimple Technology. PLEASE NOTE: This item will contain various year models of Bridgestone e6.
Reviews
4.65/5
Based on 264 reviews
View the trust certificate
Dale P
Published on February 26, 2024 | Ordered on February 11, 2024
Excellent
Stanley D
Published on February 25, 2024 | Ordered on February 4, 2024
Shipment came in as promised and golf balls appear to be in good shape. Can't wait to hit them.
Shawn N
Published on February 20, 2024 | Ordered on February 5, 2024
So happy! Such a great deal! Will definitely purchase again!
William F
Published on February 7, 2024 | Ordered on January 17, 2024
I have found these balls to be everything advertised. I would certainly recommend these Bridgestone's or any other brand on their menu!
Lane G
Published on February 7, 2024 | Ordered on January 23, 2024
Almost 100% balls were as described, less than 10% not quite as nice as the other 90 %. Quality goods, good pricing.
...